Friday, December 11, 2015

DIY Lace Cat Ears

These are the white lace cat ears I made, super easy!
call me on my cellphone gif cute kitten girl lip ringsCall me, baby!white lace kitten ears on pink headband kittenplay gear diy
If you're interested in DIY-ing your kitten ears, I suggest buying wire cat ear headbands off of ebay in bulk.
I ordered 20 for $13 from ebay seller Miyashop, you can choose color, shipping was 3 weeks from China.
diy craft project lace cat ear headband costume Halloweendiy cat ear headband project costume cute hipster gear kitten ddlg
I got wide lace ribbon from Hobby Lobby cut a large enough piece to cover each ear.
I used E6000 glue to attach the lace and hair clips to hold it in place until dry.
This last pic is the backside of the ears, I tried to keep them neat >'.'<