Friday, September 4, 2015

re-making my favorite spiked collar

I got my first leather spiked collar in 2001, and wore it religiously :-)
punk girl pink hair bangs spiked collar long blond hair Colorado gothic chick hardcorediy spiked collar kitten cat dog punk music spikes leather2001 jnco jeans gap preppy shirts spiked collar punk kid warped tour rain
This is the oldest photo I could find wearing it, in a rainstorm, I'm wearing JNCO jeans!!
But after 15 years the collar's leather started to wear down and smell! LOL
So I re-purposed the spikes into a collar/choker I found at Claire's for $1~
I really love this new collar! It's a little more feminine, a good mix of naughty + nice:
mix match spikes studs cat collar necklace leather kittenplay craft projectkitten play catgirl neko collared master daddy ddlg roleplay cat gear toys blue eyes kitten sub with spiked collar and blonde blue hair
>'-'<  *meow*

Extra tip on spiked collars: stock up around Halloween! Walmart has cute little ones $3